Saturday, July 11, 2009

Honestly.

People need to friggin chill.
I'm so sick of all the effing seriousness going on.
All the 'victims' and people who are 'suffering' from such meaningless things...

HONESTLY. Re-freakin-lax. There's too much in the world to be thankful for.

As much as I know I need to be loving and be patient with all you friggin emo kids, somedays I can't because I'm exhausted and my mind is tired.

You kids honestly don't have much to complain about so stop crying, complaining and rolling in the dirt because you feel down.

Grow up. Life isn't pretty sometimes but you can't forget the reason why smiling is worth it.


Screw the anger, screw the victimhood, screw all of your negativity.


I'm going to be happy despite all of the annoying meaningless issues all you kids keep complaining about.




Re-effing-lax and grow up children.

No comments:

Post a Comment