The past two days have really set me straight. (Thank You!) Angels and Demons + good laughs + good people + Your Word + Your presence = one of the best weekends I've had in a long time. It was simple, but it meant alot to me.
For the first time in a long time, He's shown me joy, truth and a glimpse of His love again.
I know I'm still learning how to be the real me, I know I'm still learning what Love really is, I know that eventually I'll learn how to Love as well...
...but right now, I'm just happy and I will revel in it and just keep pushing ahead.
I don't completely concern myself with my future anymore, because I know it's already taken care of. He knows my heart, He knows what I Desire, He knows the things that make me happy and the things that will make me Joyful in Him- and that is enough for me.
Of course, I know that I have to work my butt of for all of those things, but the beautiful thing is that all I really have to worry about is living, laughing, learning, and loving!
Oh Lord, thank You for all that You are. Your timing is so perfect, because You are perfect, and though I may only call myself Your servant for now, I truly hope that one day I can call myself Your friend; not for my benefit, but because I truly want to Love You so much more than I do now.
I truly simply....thank You.
No comments:
Post a Comment