Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Yo hotieee!

A funny thing happened today:

I was visiting a friend today so we could jam and I went to her school to meet up, but I found out I was early so I chilled outside with JGC until their classes were done. 

I also  happened to be wearing a knee-length yellow skirt today (my fave summer look!) and it was a little breezy....

So...I ended up making fun of the whole skirt blowing by impersonating Marilyn Monroe's famous picture, when I heard someone yell "Yo hottiee!!"

Now, I usually don't turn around for things like that, but seeing as the only people behind me were kids playing outside during their recess, I wanted to see who said it.

So, I turn around and all I see is this little kid, in "the stance," checking me out and looking me up and down like he was the big man on campus.  I swear, this kid must have been like....10 years old or something like that!

I was a combination of grossed out, amused and in shock. 

There's one thing I will say about the whole thing...props to that little kid for his guts. 

But that's all he'll ever get for it.



No comments:

Post a Comment