Music Ministry is so freakin awesome. The Frontlines will always have my heart. ALWAYS.
Why?
1) Raph is a BEASTLY BEATS BEAST. No one else but Raphael Dizon can pull off a double bass beat for Hosanna. No one. O-M-FREAKIN-GEE.
2) Real talks make the late night commute worthwhile.
3) Going to pho 88 with Neil and Will was worth coming home late and getting in trouble.
4) I am learning to just let things go
5) The stress might get to me sometimes, but the music always brings me back to life.
Out of the whole community, most of the people that I have always wanted to serve with in music are in this band (minus one or two people out there that just couldn't fit due to sound board channel restrictions and the call to be non-biased while discerning on who would be in it...).
I LOVE THE FRONTLINES. I loooove the people in it. I love the moments we make. I looove the music we play. I love them...simply because of the people that they are. This group is just so special. Everyone is so unique and different. But we remain united in our love for Christ and our love for music.
Honestly, every kind of person is in this band.
You got WT, the hearthrob...NP, the joker gangstah...SL, the rocker...MB, the crazy one...MP, the skater...EG, the emo...PB, the loud one...AN, the quiet artsy one...AT, our very own baby spice...IG, the weirdo... MT, the big sister...YA, the cool one...RD, the awkward master of all things off-beat...then you've got me, the nerd.
Together, we make the Frontlines. Together we make one harmonious band. Together, we make music worthy of praising our most beautiful King of All.
I love it. It makes my days better, my smiles wider, my heart bigger and my service so worth it.
Praise God!!
No comments:
Post a Comment