Monday, June 15, 2009

Never ending, Your glory goes beyond all fame

Praise God forever.


I could describe the weekend from my perspective but it would take hours of typing to do so.


All I can really say is that when I gave and gave until it hurt, both physically and emotionally, He always double His gifts for me.


There were a lot of things about this weekend that tested me and could have pushed me down, but with His presence in my heart, how could I have failed?


My physical injuries, the fatigued muscles, the sleep deprivation, the food I gave, the food I never got the chance to eat...all of it would have left me complaining if this happened a few years ago.

But because God is so good, He sustained me with His presence in the Eucharist. Just knowing I was gonna see Him soon during adoration, and just knowing that I would receive Him soon during mass kept me going.



Anyways, more on His Graces later.



P.S. I love you mom...always.

No comments:

Post a Comment