skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
in Real-D
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
When you love someone.
When you really love someone...I mean Love someone...
You can't just have part of them. You can't have half of their heart.
It's never enough.
It's not because you need more of their heart so you can get more from them...
You need all of their heart so you can Love them
completely
.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
RealD
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(41)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(11)
▼
June
(14)
York is...
Sometimes I wonder...
Summer
Anticipation
Simple.
Days like these...
Never ending, Your glory goes beyond all fame
Panic.
Infinite Grace
2 Corinthians 12:9
There's no such thing as 'Limbo'
Jeremiah 24:7
When you love someone.
I've killed some cochlea hairs, but it was so wort...
►
May
(12)
No comments:
Post a Comment