1- Jog at least every other day
2- Go to Chicago
3- Go to Calgary, Edmonton, and Vancouver in August
4- SHouT!
5- Watch Up, Harry Potter, Transformers, My Sisters Keeper, and The Proposal
6- Get a scholarship for September
7- Read Mere Christianity (C.S. Lewis) , The Best Question Ever (Andy Stanley), 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (Stephen R. Covey), The Catechism, The Great Divorce (C.S. Lewis), Praying With Women of the Bible (Elenna Bosetti), Mary's Way of the Cross (Irma Pfeifer)
8- Go to the beach...once.
9- Change my sleeping habits so I can go to adoration in the mornings
10- Daily mass and weekly confession.
on a side note, I know my 19th is coming up...I'm not really sure what I'm gonna do yet.
I kind of just want to go to adoration and mass. If there are fireworks down at the lake than seeing that would be cool...
No comments:
Post a Comment