*coughs*
OMGOSH. RYC TOMORROW.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I haven't been this excited for pre-con/ryc/conference/any yfc event before in my life.....except for my first ever conference in Calgary.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I'm doing alot. I know it. But it's for my God....AHHHH.....
I can't believe my toe is so busted up. I don't know how I'm going to pull it off tomorrow, but His power is perfected in my weakness.
My mind is everywhere. Seriously. It flies from music min, to dance, to banner, to my share...to adoration, to the fact that I really want to go to confession today, to....everything in between!
Oh Lord. Thank You for the drive, the passion, the excitement. I anxiously await Your presence at Your Holy event. I pray for peace of mind, focus and for You to be in me as I sing, dance and speak Your living word. Thank You again Lord God...I praise Your Holy name....because without You, we are nothing, and this event as a result would not be another victory claimed for Your Kingdom.
No comments:
Post a Comment